Go for something, which is comfortable and flattering and is a sophisticated swimwear, so you can be sure to step out in the summer in style.
Here is what to wear to the beach in your 40’s.
1. Halter Neck Swimsuits: In your 40’s, you will realize that bikinis are now a thing of the past, but still you can wear it by choosing two-piece designs with high waisted briefs, or one piece halter neck swimsuits with a plunging neckline. The swimsuit should come with the right bust support. A matching colored kimono, dangling earrings, a beach tote, comfortable flip-flops, and you are good to go.
2. Blush Bikini Sets: If you wish to wear a bikini then definitely do and add over it a white tunic. The mesh detailing of the tunic will create a feminine and sexy look. Accessorize it with blush pink shades, pink tote, and cream-brown leather sandals.
3. High-waisted Bottom Bikinis: This timeless and elegant swimwear set is not going out of fashion anytime soon. The Galizi and Bianchi swimwear from TRIPP Swim is exactly what we are talking about. The high waisted swimwear designed with seamed panels for a sleek and flattering silhouette. It also comes with side darts and soft boning to add structure to the top and comes with a removable strap for added support.
4. Off Shoulder Black Swimsuits: Ruffle off shoulder swimsuits are great for women with a petite bust. It will enhance it and make you look summer ready. Wear it with a wide brim floppy black hat, straw black tote bag, and rounded sunglasses. We can imagine how stunning you’re going to look.
5. One-piece Swimsuit and Shorts: A swimsuit over a pair of denim shorts serves two purposes- as a swimsuit and as a top. It will make you look fresh and youthful. A brimmed straw hat and yellow sunglasses will complete the look.
6. Navy Style Swimsuits: The anchor printed dark blue swimsuit can be worn with striped shorts and a basic tank top for a summery look. Don’t forget a pair of white slip-on and loads of sun protection.
7. Beachwear Cover-up: When it comes to beachwear, beach cover-ups are much more important. Try a sarong or a kimono over the swimsuit. Don’t go for an unattractive top that will make you look frumpy.
If you are looking for sophisticated swimwear then head over to TRIPP Swim. Here you will find a great collection of high waisted swimwear, off-shoulder swimwear, halter swimwear, and much more. All the suits provide moderate seat coverage.
Visit TRIPP Swim website and start shopping.