Last Updated: June 4, 2018
1.0 USER CONDUCT
1. You shall be 13 years of age or older to use the Website.
2. You shall be responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name, pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230.
3. You shall be responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You shall not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other WrongThink users.
5. You shall not dox any person or post personally identifiable information in an attempt to intimidate and silence others. This includes but not limited to; home addresses, phone numbers, social security numbers, passport numbers, credit card information, banking information, without their written, expressed authorization and consent.
6. You shall not use the WrongThink service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
7. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. WrongThink will respect the territorial sovereignty of nation-states and their applicable laws pertaining to online communications, though we urge governments of the world to consider Articles 18, 19 and 20 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).
8. You shall be solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“User Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the WrongThink Website.
9. You shall not infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights. You shall not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the services, or in any User Content that you submit, post, or display on the WrongThink Website.
10. You shall not modify, adapt, invade or hack WrongThink or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with WrongThink.
11. You shall not crawl, scrape, or otherwise procure any User Content from WrongThink including but not limited to user profiles and videos.
12. You shall not attempt to, misuse or imitate our verification badges, pro badges and any other badges introduced by WrongThink. Failure to comply will result in the suspension of said account(s).
12. You must not create or submit unwanted email “spam” or comments to any WrongThink members.
13. You shall not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
14. You shall not impersonate any brand, business, or personal entity that is not your own. Parody accounts are allowed, but must be clearly labeled as a “parody account.” Accounts that attempt to impersonate others with the intention of deceiving users will be subject to suspension. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold a legitimate claim, copyright and/or trademark to said usernames.
15. You shall not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) while using WrongThink.
16. As to the aforementioned, violation of any of provision of this Agreement may result in the termination of your WrongThink account; WrongThink prohibits such conduct and User Content on its site. You further understand and agree that WrongThink cannot be responsible for the User Content posted on its Website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the WrongThink Website at your own risk.
17. You are allowed to use fake information on your profile and even register with a fake email in order to protect your identity.
18. Users may not engage in username squatting. Accounts that are inactive for more than six months may be subjected to removal.
19. Any nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive videos sent to people in confidence are between yourself and the other person in question. If you repost such content it will be removed. We reserve the right to ban accounts that share said material in question.
2.0 GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the WrongThink service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time.
3. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates or infringes another’s trademark or other intellectual property rights, or may mislead other users.
4. We may, but have no obligation to, remove User Content and accounts containing User Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms & Conditions.
5. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Currently, public figures, celebrities and people with a huge follower base can get their profile verified. Additionally, users can get verified by proving proof of their identity. No files or e-mails will be saved nor is a user required to use their real name on their profile.
4.0 PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN USER CONTENT ON WRONGTHINK
WrongThink does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or any other materials (collectively, “User Content”) that you post on or through the WrongThink Website. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any User Content on or through the WrongThink Website, you hereby grant to WrongThink, a non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such User Content.
Some of the WrongThink services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that WrongThink may place such advertising and promotions on the WrongThink services or on, about, or in conjunction with your User Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
By submitting any User Content (including without limitation, your photograph, text, images, or other materials) to the Website, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own the User Content posted by you on or through the WrongThink services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your User Content on or through the WrongThink Website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your User Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of User Content you post on or through the WrongThink Website.
5.0 WRONGTHINK’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
WrongThink’s content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and WrongThink owns and retains all rights in and to the content. WrongThink hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and display the content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Website and using the services.
The WrongThink may contain content of users and other WrongThink licensors (“Third-Party Content”). Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Third-Party Content appearing on or through the WrongThink Website.
6.0 DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
The Website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. WrongThink expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and any other warranties with respect to the Website. WrongThink makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website.
In no event shall WrongThink be liable to you or to any third party for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether based in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of products or services available on the Website, or failure to provide products or services by WrongThink, whether or not we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages.
WrongThink does not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the Website functioning will be uninterrupted or free of errors. WrongThink assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, you or any user’s content or computer. Under no circumstances shall WrongThink be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury, emotional distress, or death, resulting from use of the Website.
7.0 DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
WrongThink respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects that users of the Website do the same. It is our policy not to permit materials known by WrongThink to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Website. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify WrongThink as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512).
8.0 JURISDICTION AND DISPUTES
Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim by WrongThink against you for damages and/or be a criminal offense. These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, USA, without regard to its conflicts of law’s provisions; the state and federal courts of which have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any actions or claims arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, and your breach of these Terms & Conditions. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
You agree to indemnify and hold WrongThink, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website that is in violation of these Terms & Conditions and/or from any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions.
10.1 Illegal Pornography. WrongThink has a zero tolerance policy for all illegal pornography. Applicable materials will be removed and relevant accounts will be dealt with appropriately as per the advice of our legal counsel. We reserve the right to ban accounts that share said material in question. We may also report the user(s) to local and/or federal law enforcement, as per the advice of our legal counsel.
10.2 Threats and Terrorism. Users are prohibited from calling for the acts of violence against others, promoting or engaging in self-harm, and/or acts of cruelty, threatening language or behaviour that clearly, directly and incontrovertibly infringes on the safety of another user or individual(s). We may also report the user(s) to local and/or federal law enforcement, as per the advice of our legal counsel. WrongThink follows the U.S. Department of State’s definitions of terrorism and list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s proscribed list of terrorist groups, organizations and/or individuals.
10.3 Prohibited Transactions. You may not use WrongThink for activities that pertain to transactions involving: